The aim of the organization is to work for caring the people and the earth by promoting the environment standards, sustainable development, labour standards and rights based education in Tamilnadu in India.
The objectives of the organization are as follows: –
- To reduce child labour and support the education of children and youth.
- To work for the development of children, women, youth and community
- To promote sustainable development in all spheres of human life through meaningful educational training for children, women, teachers, professionals and low literate people
- To generate awareness among consumers and farmers about the need to develop and maintain organic farming for safe food and safe world
- To link people and the Government welfare schemes and measures by meaningful interaction
- To integrate alternative health care systems within the community
To develop and implement concerned To conduct assessment studies on economic, social, environmental issues and to analyze study outputs in order to develop suitable and feasible activities for our organization